Friday, March 16, 2018

16A-What's your secret sauce

5 Ways that I think I am unique.

  • I am very much a people person! I love meeting new people and connecting with new people on a regular basis and a lot of the time, I am not afraid to go out of my way and meet new people. 
  • I think my drive in anything I do sets me apart. Once I get my mind set on something, I make sure it gets done in the best of my ability. Whether it be in my schooling or work, I always strive to be the best.
  • I am also not afraid to take the lead on things and be the first person to try something. I think a lot of people look up to other people who aren't afraid to take the first leap, and in most things, if it means that other people will follow, I will take that first leap. 
  • My organization skills are another thing that I think set me apart. I am always on top of my school work and things outside of school that need to get done, and I am very rarely ever late on anything. 
  • My positive attitude in anything I do also sets me apart. I really try to go into any situation with an open mind and try to stay positive for the duration of the situation. Even when things get tough and I can't stay positive, I catch myself thinking positive in a short time frame and rebound quickly back to my positive mind set.
5 Interviews:
-Blake: He stated that I was a very compassionate person who cares for others and will go out of the way for other people. He likes my sense of humor on situations and thinks I'm a good leader.
-Kyle Horner: We were teammates in high school and he said he always liked my positive attitude in situations. "If we were down in a game, Austin would be there to bring us back in it with his attitude and not let us keep our heads down and keep us in the game."
-Kyle Hunziker: Kyle stated that he has known me since middle school and has seen my work ethic inside and outside of the classroom."Austin was always the 'nerd' who showed up to class early and was the last one to leave, but that work ethic is paying off and his success is showing because of it."
-Sean Ahmadzadeh: Sean stated that I always was one to make friends anywhere I went. "He is extremely outgoing and can really make friends anywhere he goes."
-Jackson Mckaig: "We were teammates in high school and Austin was always a leader on and off the field. He took initiative when other people wouldn't and other players always looked up to him cause he took charge."

Reflections:
I think me and my interviewers have the same points and thoughts of my "sauce". I think we both have the same mind set that I am a hard worker and my outgoing attitude and draw towards people set me apart from others.

3 comments:

  1. I think your most important aspects would be your ability to try new things and keep a positive attitude. I think fear stops so many talented people and really sets the winners from the losers apart. The positive attitude then reinforces this behavior by allowing you to fail and stay in a good mode. Most people with negative attitudes just reinforce that they suck or cant perform, when in reality its just their anxiety getting in the way. I can tell by your vids and posts that you really do seem the way you describe. I think you have great qualities for entrepreneurial pursuits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything you wrote about your secret sauce on how you think you’re unique is excellent. I didn’t write anything on mine because I don’t know what personally makes me unique in comparison to others. Your people that know you the most seem to really care for you, that’s awesome. With that kind of support and your mindset, I believe you can make it happen and succeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good work, it seems that your friends have nice things to say which is always good. This also shows that you are good at looking at yourself and seeing your strengths and weaknesses. This is good for anybody especially for a business so you can see what is working and what isn't.

    ReplyDelete