Friday, March 16, 2018

17A- Elevator Pitch 2

https://youtu.be/cyuA7SK3s1o


In this pitch, I received feedback stating that I need to include facts or other selling points in my pitch to hook the listener a little bit more and I think I did that by stating the positives of studying in a group. I was also told that I should memorize more of the pitch which I did, instead of trying to go off the top of my head like I did last time which seemed okay at the time but looking back, it was not the best. So I tried to make these changes and hopefully came out with a better pitch.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Austin, I think this time you did much better. Still though, it seems as if you have to find the words you are looking for instead of just naturally stating them. Sometimes its not finding the perfect word, but the word which satisfies the situations and keeps your flow going. It is still your 2nd time doing it, so I believe you have made great progress. I think if you get the memorization of the speech down, you will be set to present to anyone whom you would like confidently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work! You can tell you made the changes discussed and that shows your open to criticism and acting on it. I think this one was even better and that it is very close to being ready to pitch in any elevator. I like how you focused more on the positives which made me want the product even more. Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You seemed to be engaged in this speech and were able to keep it like a comfortable conversation while still being professional. You seemed to have the progression of the speech memorized and spoke confidently most of the time. The speech also included information about why you would want this product and what it does for you which is important.

    ReplyDelete