Friday, March 2, 2018

14A-Halfway Reflection

To start off, I have really enjoyed taking this course so far. It has been an interesting class unlike many of the other business classes we are all almost required to take. As far as behaviors I have used in this class is to stay organized and stay on top of the work. The work in it self is not that difficult and the material isn't hard to pick up, but if you get behind, it can be rough to try and catch back up. I would also say that I look at the assignments at the beginning of the week to give them some thought of how I want to approach them. Then about mid-way through the week, I try and knock them out and then take time to reflect back on them and try and turn them in by Friday.

As far as experiences that I have felt like giving up on, would include my search for a summer internship this summer. It has been a struggle and I have put a lot of time and effort into my searching and nothing has panned out yet. But I know, it is just the hoops we all have to jump through and when I finally land that summer internship, I know it'll all be worth it. This has helped me in my classes to just keep going and keep pushing because in the end, I know it will all work out and be worth it in the end.

3 Tips:
  • Stay on top of your work and always try to be a step ahead.
  • If you are over stressed or times seem tough right now, just know it gets better and it is all worth it in the end.
  • Stay focused and determined in anything you do.

4 comments:

  1. good tips. They are getting me through these comments that I put off til the last minute and don't want to do. The end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been a common theme for people saying to stay on top of the work or work ahead as advice. It is really true though, these assignments are manageable and if you work ahead or at least get out in front of the current week's assignments you will be really successful. Having a positive attitude is also helpful when encountering tough times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree the internship is really difficult to get these days. I am also trying to figure out how to get one as well. Also, being organized really is key. A person who is organized and has their work planned out will always succeed. Im glad you are enjoying the course as much as you are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree that staying on top of work is potentially the most practice and pragmatic approach that future students can take to best their potential to earn the best grade. Additionally, I think proper organization can be a miracle worker for those who struggle keeping their own structure and pace with a course.

    ReplyDelete