Friday, March 30, 2018

22A-Elevator Pitch 3

https://youtu.be/FpvlB_bFjwg

For this third elevator pitch, I tried to take the feedback that I got last time and the time before and make this one even better. To start, I stood up and was more comfortable in front of the camera which I think helped a lot. The more we move on with this class and the more we flesh out our business idea, I am getting more comfortable with the material I am talking about and I think I portrayed that in this pitch. I know what my business idea consists of and can talk about it comfortably now. I was also told to try and memorize more of my content and that stood out as impactful to me. Simply because if this was a real world situation, you need to have your pitch memorized and ready to go no matter where you are. I tried to focus on the positives of my idea which I believe are the true selling point to any service or idea. So I think the main take aways from this pitch is that I am getting more comfortable with my business idea and getting more comfortable in front of a camera giving a pitch to present my business idea. 

4 comments:

  1. Hey Austin, I think this time was much better as well. It seemed as if you were more prepared and comfortable in front of the camera. You never took any extended pauses or really had to think about what you were trying to say, it flowed naturally. I believe the standing up probably helped fix a lot of the issues you had. I also feel a lot more comfortable in front of the camera which is good. I think you have a solid elevator pitch that is ready to be shown to investors. Great video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Joshua, that was good. Great camera quality too! Everything was solid and your tone was clear, the Gator gear swag was a nice touch, good pitch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this was by far your best elevator pitch, and the culmination of everything created the most polished and professional product. For future reference if need be, I believe you could and should look back on this as a possible piece of evidence that you can do a very well put together elevator pitch and you should be proud of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You improved in your tone and comfortability in front of the camera. This pitch was convincing because it described a need that customers may have and showed how you would satisfy that need. You also described how your idea would work and what it's features would be. Though slightly long this was a very effective pitch. One possible improvement is less pauses but the again if it was more memorized it would be more awkward so I think you did well.

    ReplyDelete